Schweizer Electronic AG designs targeted seminar series to achieve maximum learning success for the participants. The training courses are conducted by experienced trainers who, in addition to excellent specialist knowledge, also have the necessary and long-standing practical experience. To ensure that your employees are always up to date with the latest developments in IT security and functional security, Schweizer Electronic AG regularly organises and holds IT training courses, as well as training courses on functional security with different focal points.
Our offer includes various training possibilities. Starting with training courses on our premises, through personal coaching, up to in-house training courses specially tailored to your requirements directly at your premises.
The following training courses can be offered:
- Seminar - Functional Safety Fundamentals
- Seminar - Functional Safety Advanced Course
- Seminar - Functional safety according to EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129
- Seminar - Functional safety to IEC61508/ IEC61511
- Functional safety - TÜV Rheinland certificate course (FSE)
- Seminar - Functional safety according to EN ISO 13849
- Seminar - Functional safety according to ISO 26262
- Workshop - DIN EN ISO IEC 17025:2018-3
- Basics HAZOP